2010-10-12

Muslims In North America

I took down a previous video about the Muslim population after reading this.

I don't know why I didn't go to the Islam in Europe blog first. I used to have it in my links section but migration and changes always lead to losses.

Anyway. Here's an outstanding breakdown of Muslims in North America.

Out of all that I pulled this out:

American Muslims who "strongly agree" that they should participate in American institutions and the political process: 70 percent.


I'm pretty sure it's similar here in Canada.

Also, from Religious Tolerance.

Each link loaded with sources.

3 comments:

  1. So... my well thought out comments are gone... GONE....

    GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [See, I knew I should have insulted you, then you never would have agreed with me and my comments would not be gone forever. I need to stick to the plan...]

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.