2010-10-13

Latest Spam

Never saw this spam. Original:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, it’s Ashley here, it was such a long time , how is it going with you there ? I heard that you got a new job, didn’t you? Is everything ok there ? Hey, can you believe it! I got married to Brian ! Yes I did. I tried to call but you did not answer. You have changed your number, haven’t you? Just give me your current telephone number if you read this mail. It’s really a pity that we did not see you in our wedding. I wanted to invite you so much. Well, here I’m sending you a few pics taken in our wedding :

Let's keep in touch then.


Love,

Ashley & Brian

A link follows. No clue where it went since I didn't click on it.

Spelling 'Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii' that way suggests the person is unstable.

I have no idea who Ashley or Brian are.

Unless I do and it's all a misunderstanding. Maybe I actually did attend her wedding. At which point I may be missing some fab wedding pictures.

4 comments:

  1. I've been getting a lot of spam lately. This shit seems to come in spurts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/14/2010

    i just got the same letter. it came w/a link to a zipfile that supposedly has wedding pics.

    hahahaha i don't think so!

    no way am i even gonna click the link! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A post on spam that gets spam comments. How appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got the same Email some time ago. I simply deleted it. Never heard of that couple much less attended their wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.