2010-10-19

Exposing Aids

From Exposing Faux Capitalism:



I post this because A) I felt like it B) Why not? At least it takes on an issue and C) It reminds me of my first ever class I took in Cegep. For some reason I elected to take a journalism class which I soon dropped. I was in over my head. "Things The Commentator won't become: Journalist: Check."

But at least it was memorable. In one of the three classes he attended he took on the entire class about how "Aids/HIV was a myth." One student challenged him, "Trust me. And as we move forward you'll know why."

It was quite an eye opener for me. Up until then I was a lousy washed up jock. Suddenly, I was in a class with budding reporters arguing about Aids.

I did want to raise my hand and ask "What's Aids?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.