2010-10-28

Classic Rock Album Covers

Album covers that speak to me:




Bon Scott: What will be your choice of transportation into hell, sir? We have a vicious Dodge Challenger or a Prius. Gotta think global warming, you know? Although I'm not sure it's having much of an impact. Still. Lucy feels we gotta do our bit for public relations purposes.
T.C.: I see. Oh, I don't know, Bon. How about that?
Bon: Charon's ferry it is!

About the guy to the left of the picture. Yeah, the one who looks like his mind just discovered acid or the quantum version of Einstein's theory of something, something.

How many of you had a guy in class that looked exactly like that? Raise of hands. I know I did. They were usually wearing tobacco shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.