2021-04-02

Canada: I Don't Like Where This Is Going

With USA and UK moving towards reopening fully (the UK has stated they will now treat Covid like the flu), Canada is going into a strange and troubling direction. Remember that Liberal leak that was allegedly debunked? Yeh, well it seems to be moving along as stated.

With Ontario's latest and preposterous hard lockdown and Quebec placing its people under what is basically house arrest, Canada is currently under severe duress. The irony of course we're far better off than the USA and UK when it comes to this virus.

The virus is endemic now but it's looking like they don't want to end it because it means people won't take the vaccine and they can't have that. We can't afford to open up because then the jig is up.

Quebec and Ontario are the only two placed in lock down on the continent. Which makes me very suspicious.

Canadians have proven to be one of the most useless people in the West rolling over like they have still incapable of understanding this virus is NOT A THREAT to us. 

Now what remains to be seen what the incompetent criminals in charge have in store once this latest variants scare subsides.

Canada: Will you stand on guard for thee?









3 comments:

  1. I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by
    follow instruction on the given website
    Here→→→→→ W­­­w­­­w­­­.C­­­a­­­s­­­h­­­A­­­p­­­p­­­1.C­­­o­­­m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your ACCount..GOOD LUCk...wwwcareer55.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
    Look at it what I do..----------->>> W­­­w­­­w­­­.C­­­a­­­s­­­h­­­A­­­p­­­p­­­1.C­­­o­­­m

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.