2021-04-17

Types Of Covid Data Manipulation

You may have noticed Quebec officials will say 'there were 10 days today.' But what they won't tell you is eight of those deaths occurred between X and Y dates.

This is a form of emotional manipulation to gain an outcome. For example, 'wear a mask'.

This may seem as 'normal reporting' but it isn't. It's unconscionable because it heightens fear unnecessarily. As such, t's a crime against humanity. 

Two deaths doesn't sound as scary as 10 and 10 on its own is a statistically negligible figure.

Another type of cynical statistical manipulation those not completely swept up in the hysteria already know, is how deaths are recorded. It's hard to know what's going on Quebec and Canada because we have an uncurious if not useless media, but in the U.S. past Covid deaths can be 'reassigned' as 'suspected' and 'probable' causes of death. This allows them to retroactively play games with figures. We should all know by now the difference of dying 'from' Covid and 'with' it. I suspect the same happens here. 

Be aware of how they play on your emotions. 

The question is: Why?

And:

Cui bono? 


8 comments:

  1. Single Mom With 4 Kids Lost Her Job But Was Able To Stay On Top By Banking Continuously 1500 Dollars Per Week With An Online Work She Found Over The Internet TRUMP TO WIN AND GIFT TO THE JOBS… Check The Details....______www.career55.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by
    follow instruction on the given website
    Here→→→→→ W­­­w­­­w­­­.C­­­a­­­s­­­h­­­A­­­p­­­p­­­1.C­­­o­­­m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making a good salary from $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible ADt economy. I thank God oy every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to and pay it forward and share it with And Everyone, Here For MORE INFO PLEASE Just check this SITE._________ USA JOB INFO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now making extra $19k or more every month from home by doing very simple and easy job online from home. I have received exactly $20845 last month from this home job. Join now this job and start making extra cash online by
    follow instruction on the given website
    Here→→→→→ W­­­w­­­w­­­.C­­­a­­­s­­­h­­­A­­­p­­­p­­­1.C­­­o­­­m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dems are always cleaning up after rightards' messes. Roosevelt, Obama, Biden are only three samples of Democrats literally saving the USA from going under because of rightwing greed, selfishness, corruption and incompetence. .www.cash03.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do.....

    For more detail visit the given link
    ............ W­­­w­­­w­­­.C­­­a­­­s­­­h­­­A­­­p­­­p­­­1.C­­­o­­­m

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get paid more than $160 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $16k from this without having online working skills.

    This is what I do.... www.jobcash9.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ● PART TIME JOBS▬▬▬▬▬ ● My last salary was $ 3,500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sister’s friend has been averaging $ 8,0000 for several months now, and she works about 30 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was when I tried it. The potential with it is endless. That’s what I do check this site >>> .....☛http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.