2021-04-05

DON'T TAKE THE VACCINE ON PRINCIPLE

I'm no anti-vaxxer. But I don't like any of what's going with these vaccines and the way government and health officials are ramming it through. This is not a health emergency but they're acting like it is. 

There are way too many VALID questions surrounding the safety and efficacy of the vaccines.  Including there's no reason to mass immunize children. From the onset the science showed schools and teachers were safe and kids weren't vectors of the disease yet we hear calls to vaccinate them.

Did I miss the part where this virus is as dangerous as the measles or small pox? Why the constant assault on children? 

But that's one side of the problem.

The bigger issue at stake is the sudden attack of free and informed consent. I don't like or appreciate the propaganda and extortion tactics being used. It's despicable and immoral.

A disgrace.

These so-called vaccine passports are abhorrent and you should absolutely not support them. 

It's simply NOT RIGHT to divide society in this manner for a virus with a high survival rate.

You give this part of your liberty up, we're done as free individuals.

For this reason, if you don't need to take the vaccine (and that's millions of us) DO NOT take it. The more who don't take it, the more we preserve our liberties. 

There's a reason why they keep extending fake emergency powers. They need you to take the vaccine under what I regard to be false pretences. And remember, we still have RIGHTS. Don't let your bosses or anyone else bully you. Do what's right for you.

This whole damn 'pandemic' which is now ENDEMIC (that's why they push variants) has gone on long enough and is now in crimes against humanity territory.

Take names. Remember the politicians, health officials, epidemiologists on TV etc. who masked you up.

They will have to be forced to explain themselves soon. If enough of us show strength and will, they will not prevail in keeping this going. 

People are acting out of pure fear and hysteria. Let this pass. Don't do anything under duress because what official are doing is exactly how cops sometimes extract confessions out of innocent people under duress. 

Hold the line. Let the clowns and criminals in media and elsewhere scare you.

Be free.

Be informed.

As we speak, after weeks of terrifying people about the variants (remember the CDC and their 'doom' talk), Quebec has seen a slight uptick in cases (whoopee) but hospitalizations have NOT increased and deaths remain in LOW SINGLE DIGITS.

Yet, the U 0f T epidemiologists mafia keep telling us 'wait you'll see!' The media needs to stop giving this  group attention. They're not helping us.

They're damaging our country.

Cui bono? 






3 comments:

  1. I am making $200 to $300per hour for doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested...Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your ACCount..GOOD LUCk...wwwcareer55.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
    Look at it what I do..----------->>> W­­­w­­­w­­­.C­­­a­­­s­­­h­­­A­­­p­­­p­­­1.C­­­o­­­m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making $89/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is acquiring $10 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site Copy and paste Link ----->> www.cash03.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.