2021-04-07

The Immoral Madness Of Immunizing Children For Covid

The assault on kids during Covid has been devastating as it has been immoral.

Frightening even.

Here we are, in what is now an endemic virus that poses little threat to the vast majority of people other than its transmissibility and we want to vaccinate kids?

Madness.

Children pose no threat and are not in danger of this virus.

Fo the love of God, will ANYONE look at the data? Schools have been open since last year and multiple studies have shown not only are the kids safe but the teachers as well. No vaccination required. 

LEAVE THEM ALONE.

I'll keep repeating for anyone who will listen. Myopic iInfectious disease experts are destroying our civilization. Stop listening to them. They're turned the precautionary principle into a cautionary tale of immorality under the guise of 'public health'. 

Infectious disease doctors are more dangerous to our health than the virus. 

We have to take back our common senses. 

Fast.

2 comments:

  1. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN HERE----->>> W­­­w­­­w­­­.C­­­a­­­s­­­h­­­A­­­p­­­p­­­1.C­­­o­­­m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making $89/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is acquiring $10 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site Copy and paste Link ----->> www.cash03.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.