2021-01-03

Next Up In Media Narrative: Covid Era Security Experts

Now I know why Mad Max is from Australia. 

I was watching a news report out of Aussie Lockdown Land about criminals creating fake vaccination papers.

Of course, this poses a public threat according to security experts. I mean, this is a deadly virus with a 99.98% survival rate.

They'll stop you from living for that.

And all the 'experts' and credentialed classes will double and triple down harder about how we all need to stop life and living to...well, I'm not so sure anymore. 

In the report a new phrase was uttered about how these fraudulent papers will create 'False Freedom'. 

These people don't realize they've fallen into the Orwellian abyss. 

False freedom.

Let's see. The government stole our liberty and the only way to get it back is to get a vaccination for a mild virus? No wonder there's a growing black market. It's like Prohibition and 1984 NEVER fricken-fucken happened.

I'm so disgusted and appalled by these abhorrent criminals. And not the ones creating the fake papers.

The true criminals are the ones who stole our freedoms. Had they not done so, there would be no fake vaxx rings.

So expect security experts to be all over TV like epidemiologists screaming for masks and lockdowns.

They all deserve each other. 





1 comment:

  1. I m making over $9-k a month working low maintenance. I continued hearing others reveal to me how much cash they can make on the web so I chose to investigate it. Indeed, it was all obvious and has completely transformed me...t.ly/P1lo

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.