2021-01-21

My Weekly End The Mask Mandate Madness Demand

I have to resume my daily derp soon but there's so much material I can't keep up.

At this point, I can but plead with parents and schools to put pressure on the unions and government to put an end to the mask mandates. Can't they see the damage it's causing? For something that has no measurable impact on the spread. Let alone the data and evidence on community spreading from schools demands we not only keep schools open but with full resumption of activities and no measures.

At this point, if the incompetent bozos in charge (they're not fit to run a Tiki bar let alone a health crisis that's hardly a threat to society anymore) said 'we'll drop the masks for kids if you agree to keep the mandates for shit head adults cowering in fear for another few months' I'd take it. That's thinking of the children.

People who demand they close or keep the measures are WRONG. Scientifically AND morally. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.