2021-01-28

Assault On The Homeless Reflection Of Who We Are As A Society

You will never convince me what we've done in the past years can be remotely construed as logical or intelligent. More importantly, as compassionate. 

The idea we need to destroy our civil liberties while unleashing coercive action is compassion is obtuse and immoral to me.

And you consented to it.

I didn't.

I fought hard to explain to people the pernicious and terrible precedences being sent.

At what stage in our evolution and what spiritual state are we in that we think it's ok to snitch on one another based on nothing but fear and envy? That we have to explain to police 'why are you ticketing homeless people many of whom have mental illness?'

And we claim to be advanced and compassion?

We're backwards and punitive.

We've seen police arrest people for merely feeding homeless people.

We arrest people for not wearing idiotic masks.

You can no longer look up the Middle-Ages with pity assuming we're so much more advanced.

No, we're not.

In fact, I think we're lost a step.



1 comment:

  1. I AM Making a Good Salary from Home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone. go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart……… USA ONLINE JOBS

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.