2021-01-16

Bill Gates Is Mr. Burns

Now that it's being reported Bill Gates is the largest private farm land owner in America, it's time to view him as Mr. Burns.

Do not believe for one second this guy is all unicorns and good intentions. Always go with the laws of human nature. Any man with this kind of power should be viewed with suspect.

Gates is involved with vaccines and farming.

This is a little to close to discomfiting for me.

Next up blocking the sun and cornering the orange juice market?

Sure why not? No sun or vitamin C, more vaccines!

He can control the food supply fiddling around with the health of humans.

I can just see the 'fact checkers' on this one. 'No, Bill Gates isn't buying farming because he loves Soylent Green and wants to plunge a vaccine jab into everyone!'

The fundamental question isn't just 'why?' and get a surface answer. It's why? Cui bono? other than Gates and his unchecked power?

Gates has already proven himself to be an evil twat and has been convicted of a felony.

Don't trust this man.


1 comment:

  1. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link ....☛www.dollars9.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.