2021-01-29

Canada: She Means Nothing To Me Now

I'm just stunned and appalled at how Canada is over reacting to this Covid idiocy.

I never thought I'd witness such naked corruption and incompetence assault our civil liberties like this.

There's a lot wrong with this world.

I have no idea how this will fix itself.

I definitely see this country in a different light.

At 15 I was a proud nationalist. This carried into my university years. Then I got into the work force. Travelled. My views started to shift eventually evolving into indifference as I learned more about Canada. A country too comfortable in her mediocrity. And arrogant about it.

Now? 

Let's just say I'm my own identity and being now.

The passport says 'Canadian' but it means shit to me.

What good is this country if it cowers like this? 

1 comment:

  1. I AM Making a Good Salary from Home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone. go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart……… USA ONLINE JOBS

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.