2020-12-04

Rushed Vaccine; Where There's Incoherence There's Corruption

Humanity has managed find a vaccine in record time. 

Thanks to technology. So it is said.

But now the real fun begins.

Do we really know what we're getting into?

They say they will demand vaccination papers in order to resume life. Yet, we're also being told the vaccination will not solve the problem and we may still have tolerate medical tyranny.

This kind of mixed messaging fosters distrust. And even conspiracies.

I have very little trust in public officials.

They have not earned it. In fact, whatever respect they had has been squandered.

I speak for myself but I'm sure I'm not alone.

They worsened the chaos amidst chaos. 

People need to seriously consider what they're doing in terms of the liberty. At the moment, they're being extorted. Like a parent promising you can go play if you eat your vegetables.

I stand by this is not a virus that demands such angst, confusion and vaccination.

*******

I am absolutely on board with a modern Nuremberg Trials. I am fed up with the corruption.

I trust no one anymore.

Where there are constant mixed messages there's corruption and an agenda. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.