2020-12-13

Question For Dr. Schwartz

My sister sent me a text where Dr. Schwartz praises the remarkable achievement of the vaccine as proof what can happen when we have our backs against the wall faced with a calamitous virus.

Question for the good doctor who seems to have abandoned all perspective.

What does he mean by 'calamitous'?

In Canada, there are no excess deaths. If this was calamitous, we'd see it reflected in those figures.

Also. The virus has a very high survival rate (I think I've written this over 100 times now and can't believe people haven't connected with this), somewhere around 99.97%.

We also know the chances of death below 50 is next to zero and that it almost exclusively preys on one demographic in one specific setting - nursing homes.

Children are largely spared and aren't vectors of the disease.

So where is this calamity exactly?

We know PCR testing, let's be blunt, is bunk.

Why promulgate more fear when the statistics do not back up such language?





4 comments:

  1. Google pay 390$ reliably my last pay check was $55000 working 10 hours out of consistently on the web. My increasingly youthful kinfolk mate has been averaging 20k all through continuous months and he works around 24 hours reliably. I can't trust in how direct it was once I attempted it out.This is my essential concern... :) For more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot GOOD LUCK......._http://careertoday8.tk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/16/2020

    I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here's what I've been doing....   www.eonline9.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12/16/2020

    I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here's what I've been doing....   www.eonline9.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12/20/2020

    [๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐”๐’๐€] ★๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ’ ๐Š๐ข๐๐ฌ ๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐‰๐จ๐› ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐€๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐“๐จ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ง๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ž๐ž๐ค ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐€๐ง ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐–๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ญ ๐“๐‘๐”๐Œ๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐–๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐…๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‰๐Ž๐๐’… ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐œ๐ค ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ....... ☛...Usa Online Jobs

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.