2020-12-09

Dr. Roumeliotis Is 'Flabbergasted' People Think For Themselves

Dr. Roumeliotis is Medical Officer of Health and Chief Executive Officer of the Eastern Ontario Health Unit who was interviewed by Leslie Roberts on 580AM CFRA.

Big mistake.

Roumeliotis is all that's wrong with what's going on and I'm afraid he's peddling fear.

Yes. I get it. In just five months I became a perfectly normal human being having followed all the accepted social norms and mores explained and dictated to me over a lifetime. I lived by these rules and have always thought myself as a humanist. 

Now suddenly, because I have exercised my God given right, as a perfectly healthy human being,  to decide for myself whether an illegal mandated measure is dubious and justified, I'm considered a threat to society because I choose to not wear a mask?

Especially when that authority figure is espousing information as though it's settled when in fact there exists contrary opinions outside  the narrative among public officials and media. 

My decision to not wear one is not only rooted in sound judgment and science but in a moral, philosophical and intellectual framework as well. We don't just suspend our critical thinking and deductive reasoning at the snap of a finger because an authority figure tells us to.

I asked for evidence and got none. Instead, I got 'just do it. Trust us.'.

Doctor or no doctor. That's not good enough. To those who would say, 'Yeh but they're the experts and you're not! I ask them to take a step back. When a carpenter, electrician, mechanic and a host of other experts make recommendations, do you always blindly accept whatever they say at face value? 

You probably say, 'I'll think about it'. And then go research and speak to other professionals to gauge what you were told. It's called due diligence and it's a rational behavior so as to bring clarity to your decision.

So why would you suspend this with masks? It's the same exact process. Yes, there's a virus circulating but what have been the results of these measures? You go research and talk or listen to other opinions.

This is how arrived at my decision and learned of the irrefutable science about masks being ineffective.

In this way, I'm flabbergasted there are still health care experts - let alone those in positions in of influence - who speak as though masks make a difference.

They do not as we can plainly see and observe from the data.

Another point I'd like to address is his claim that if you don't wear a mask you're spreading the virus. Hasn't it been established asymptomatic spread, though it happens, is rare? Why would you encourage conditioning people to be afraid of others. And if a maskless asymptomatic person approaches a person in a mask, the body of evidence going back 100 years makes clear the masks do NOT stop a virus. Artisanal cloth and medical masks do not stop a virus from entering. 

Moreover, I do consider the potential harmful effects of the long term as well as the impact on the environment.

If you're not considering trade-offs, then you're likely causing more harm than good. I'm 'flabbergasted' theres' no thought to collateral damage. 

Last, I rarely see officials speak of treatments and diet. Just lockdowns and vaccines.

This only tells part of the full picture.

I'm sorry Dr. Roumeliotis is 'flabbergasted.'

I don't apologize for exercising my right to think for myself and will not be bullied into feeling guilty for doing so.





2 comments:

  1. Start earning today from $600 to $754 easily by working online from home. Last month i have generate and received $19663 from this job by giving this only maximum 2 hours a day of my life. Easiest job in the world and ecarning from this job are just awesome. Everybody can now get this job and start earning cash online right now by just follow instructions click on this link and vist tabs( Home, Media, Tech ) for more details thanks......Www.fox65.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/16/2020

    [FOR USA] ★Single Mom With 4 Kids Lost Her Job But Was Able To Stay On Top By Banking Continuously 1500 Dollars Per Week With An Online Work She Found Over The Internet TRUMP TO WIN AND GIFT TO THE JOBS… Check The Details....Usa Online Jobs

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.