2020-12-10

Feckless And Irresponsible Legault About To Please The Fearful, Cucks And Myopic Virologists

Quebec is astonishingly heading into another lockdown. This time in a more pernicious one. I simply can't believe the utter stupidity of these people. 

But I do know one group that's happy: Asshole epidemiologists who have been calling for, and will get, their fucken 'circuit breaker'.

So.

As of today. All injuries and deaths relating to the lockdowns I charge Francois Legault and virologists with manslaughter and murder where applicable. I also charge Legault with terrorism and crimes against humanity.

I asked someone, 'so those masks really worked, eh?' He looked at me, 'They do work. It's bad behavior causing the problem'.

Some people can't be helped. They won't see. They just consume narratives and call you a conspiracist fro daring to breach the lies.

Sheep and zombies walk among us.

Here's the latest data. And here.

LOOK at it. EXAMINE it.

Then sit back and THINK.

Does that look like a situation that demands such drastic and futile measures? I say futile because all we're going to do is possibly lower the spread and continue this idiotic behaviour indefinitely. 



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/16/2020

    I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do for more information simply open this link thank you....☛http://www.eonline9.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/20/2020

    [๐“•๐“ž๐“ก ๐“ค๐“ข๐“] ★๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ 4 ๐“š๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“™๐“ธ๐“ซ ๐“‘๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“๐“ซ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ž๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ธ๐“น ๐“‘๐”‚ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“พ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ต๐”‚ 1500 ๐““๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ด ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“๐“ท ๐“ž๐“ท๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ด ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ž๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ก๐“ค๐“œ๐“Ÿ ๐“ฃ๐“ž ๐“ฆ๐“˜๐“ ๐“๐“๐““ ๐“–๐“˜๐“•๐“ฃ ๐“ฃ๐“ž ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“” ๐“™๐“ž๐“‘๐“ข… ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ผ ....... ☛...Usa Online Jobs

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.