2020-12-31

Note To "Mr. Businessman" Francois Legault

I've just spent close to $2000 this month.

Just bought four pairs of pyjamas.

Where I would just go to the store IN FREEDOM to go buy some and INJECT money into OUR economy just a few months ago, I went to online shops from eBay to Amazon and other places.

I don't like it but what choice do I have? Making Bezos richer is not good.

Another reason why I loathe this idiot public officials. 

The spectacular stupidity of officials have not only stolen people's right to earn a living but they also decided stores can't sell 'non-essential' items (whatever the fuck that means and nor am I interested in finding out. I am NOT going into a store to watch people act like a bunch of jack asses and see roped off items).

Earlier today I had to go to the post office. As I came out of the pharmacy I removed the useless stupid mask idiots like Legault mandated,  a woman practically stopped in her tacks to 'social distance'.

This is where we're at. Meanwhile, my friend in Florida is living in damn peace.

Good job Francois.

Fool. 

You give yourself an 'A' but you're a failure to me.

I do not wish you or the CAQ a happy new year. 



2 comments:

  1. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family & relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here......Click For Full Detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last month paycheck was 11000 dollars… All i did was simple online work from comfort at home for 3-4 hours/day that I got from this agency I discovered over the internet and they paid me 95 bucks every hour… www.work4flyer.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.