2020-08-21

Daily Derp: Life Of Covid; Liberals In Crisis

It's a strange thing this Covid-19. Apparently kids are mostly safe from it but can be asymptomatic and spread it. Meanwhile, flu season is around the corner and this is more of a threat to children.

My daughter is set to go back full time. While we have a natural concern for what may be, we also believe we mustn't let the virus control or dictate our lives.

Jurisdictions everywhere are making foolish decisions and imposing ridiculous rules.

*****

Some good news on immunity.

More data here.

I think this is our only realistic play. This talk from health officials about an indefinite new normal is not practical and somewhat cruel. Either shift and take real bold steps or step aside.

*****

Sweden's Dr. Tegnell warns masks can be 'very dangerous'.

I'm not pleased with a mask mandates in Quebec because based on my readings of over 40 studies, the evidence backs Dr. Tegnell. Still, I supposed I'm satisfied with schools opening full time with a quasi-mask rule (not in classes; only in hallways. I think this is prudent. Students will be mask free most of the day but I'm willing to meet people half-way on this).

The only problem I see are the measures. Two things. In Sweden, schools stayed open and there was no calamity.

Here, we're once again trying to micro-manage the virus at the expense of maintaining normalcy for children. We over think and come up with silly things in hopes of containing an outbreak. For example, schools aren't permitting fridges and microwaves be used.

Sometimes I wonder who thinks these things up. Aside from being cruel, it's also not a scientific approach to the spread. We've been open at our place for over two months now with microwaves and fridges in operation.

These sorts of misguided measures (like masks) mix up causation and correlation and can mislead people into thinking they work. For example, if there are no cases during the school year, contending, in part, it was because of banning fridges is specious.

Just go back to work and stop trying to outwit the virus. It's going to make for a miserable atmosphere.

*****

Great resources on Covid-19 (aka Wuhan virus. If the shoe fits...)



*****

Sigh. Looks like Peter MacKay is set to become the leader of the Conservative party. Very meh to me. The Liberals are in such a mess they're there for the taking and I fear the Conservatives will miss the chance to take down Trudeau.

Speaking of which, I've never seen a party and leader with so many scandals. It's unacceptably outrageous at this point. Now that Morneau has resigned and made a scapegoat, how many more are willing to take a bullet for Trudeau?

Someone said what's the point of yet another investigation as Trudeau (watch him literally squirm here under questioning) will once again be found guilty for a third time, apologize and move on and laugh and spit in the faces of Canadians. In a better time, people like Trudeau, Payette and Saijan would have resigned by now. Once caught, the understanding  in Parliamentary ethics, you step down because you’re no longer ‘Honorable’.

As for proroguing, obviously this is to take the heat off the investigation into the WE charity. He’ll be found guilty of a third ethics violation but as you can tell, unless there’s a non-confidence vote to remove this cancer, the thing has no teeth and the RCMP (with a boss appointed by Poptart Lasagne) isn’t going to investigate. Nice little racket we have going in the Peaceful Kingdom. 
Now we have Screech Monkey Freeland holding the purse. God help us all.
Remember when Harper prorogued and how the media and people reacted? I ‘member. Pepperidge Farms and Sara Lee remembers.

*****

This kid is a natural Democrat.

11 comments:

  1. I am making over $9k a month working part time. I stored being attentive to different human beings inform me how much money they are able to make on line so I decided to lok into it. well, it turned into all actual and has completely modified my life. that is what I do............www.salary4.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ USA PEOPLE COME HERE ONLY ]
    Make $6,000-$8,000 A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And Choose Your Own Work Hours.Thanks A lot
    Start here> →→→→→►𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 

    ReplyDelete
  3. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family&relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here........www.online103.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Google easily work and google pays me every hour and every week just $5K to $8K for doing online work from home. I am a universty student and I work n my part time just 2 to 3 hours a day easily from home. Now every one can earn extra cash for doing online home system and make a good life by just open this website and follow instructions on this page………. Read More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Begin now earning every month an extra amount of $17k or more just by doing very simple and easy online job from home. I have received $18953 in my last month direct in my bank acc by doing this easy home base job just in my part time for 2 hrs maximum a day online. Even a child can now do this job and earns money online. Everybody can get this home job right now and start earning dollars online by follow details here...........www.online103.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighboure advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now......BizCash98.Com  

    ReplyDelete
  7. ★Makes $130 to $160 per day online work and i received $16894 in one month online acting from home.I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time.Everybody will do that job and monline akes extra cash by simply open this link....COPY ►   https://www.worknet8.com 

    ReplyDelete
  8. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family & relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here........●▬▬▬▬ஜஜ▬▬▬▬● www.pays19.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link thank you....☛  www.worknet8.com    

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here what I do,.for more information simply open this link thank you.......COPY ►  https://www.worknet8.com
       

    ReplyDelete
  11. I m making over $9-k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online solook I decided to  into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life ReadMore

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.