2020-04-12

China Owns The WHO; WHO Hides Information From The World; A Canadian Doctor Plays His Useful Idiot Part

I have no idea what is going on anymore. This is pretty bad.

Very bad.

I've pretty much hated the UN since high school when I did a paper on it and concluded it was run by a bunch of assholes.

My teacher wasn't crazy about my stance but did enjoy it.

As the years went on, the actions and behavior of this shitty world body only confirmed my suspicion. It's basically a Mafia outfit at this point.

So it doesn't surprise me one iota that the WHO is parroting the Commie Chinese propaganda line and all its fuckhead narratives including ignoring Taiwan.

Nor will we be able to count on the UN to even consider demanding China account for what they've done to the world.

But this bizarre saga of agencies starring in Chinese bukkakes got even stranger when I came across this story of one Bruce Aylward - clearly a swamp creature swimming in the waters of UN corruption being interviewed.

He acted like such a moron he came across less like an official and more like a Will Ferrel character.

Turns out Bruce is not only an epidemiologist but, much to my chagrin, Canadian as well.

Oh, according to reports, the WHO had ignored warnings from Taiwan that the Coronavirus transmits  person to person....in December.

Folks. These assholes, and I have no better language to describe them, played politics and we're all suffering and paying the price for their lies.

So they can straight off fuck off at this point with all their bull shit lying bulletins and advice.

Let's repeat here: Taiwan got the virus under control and was sharing information but the WHO didn't share it with the rest of the world.

An organization, I might add, the Trudeau Liberals want Canada to submit to.

If this doesn't anger people and galvanize them into action, I don't know what will.



And support Taiwan.

They're being bullied by China with the help of the UN.

I like me an under dog story.







3 comments:

  1. ★Makes $140 to $180 per day online work and i received $16894 in one month online acting from home.I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time.Everybody will do that job and monline akes extra cash by simply open this link.... Read More  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay At Home Mom From New York Shared Her Secret On How She Was Able To Rake In $1500 Weekly From Online Work Just 3 Weeks After Losing Her Old Job…............. Read More  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making $98/hour telecommuting  A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot just open this link...>Read MoRe

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.