2010-07-08

Ugly Side Of Summer

Out come the toes in the summer. My daughter has been hassling me for a pair of Geox shoes for the past month and so I finally went to the shoe store and bought her a pair. At the same time I glanced over the men's shoes to see if I can spot a lovely pair to sport on my model-like feet. George Costanza may have been a hand model but I tell ya, I coulda been a foot model contender.

As I perused muttering incoherent utterance pointing at each one, "I love hibiscus" and "Down with the devil shoes!, several men wearing sandals came into view. How dare ye go into public with thy hideous toes!

Just what I wanted to see. A man with ugly feet insisting he expose them by buying another pair of sandals.

There oughta be a law.

2 comments:

  1. What are you doing? staring at men's toes? Sounds perverse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. I'm much more perverse than that!

    BUT, I do tend to look at shoes. Fine threads, shoes and watches. Hey, I'm the son of tailor. I have to keep up with fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.