2010-07-08

Climategate Downgraded

UK inquiry into infamous 'Climategate' emails at East Anglia vindicates scientists. "Mostly" anyway according to the Globe. As the article points out, maybe some good will come of this as trust can now be reestablished.

I never believed it was a "hoax" but it did become way too politcally charged for my taste.

And I tolerate bitterness quite a bit. My espesso? Strong and bitter. Radicchio? Love it. I sometimes lightly cook it in balsamic vingegar. Also, I tank those little bottles of bitter with delight.

I don't need a Michelin star chef to tell me how to eat. Pft.

Tangents, tangents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.