2009-11-30

Kroooooooogman Draws Geologist Ire

Paul Kroooooooooooooogman is at it again. For a guy who writes for the Noo Yawk Times to say he saw "not a single smoking gun" with the Hadley email Scandal is hilarious. And not in a ha-ha kind of way.

Look buster, leave the flagrant commentary to ME. 

I don't know much. I freely admit this. However, I know when something is serious and when it's not. The things disclosed in those emails is not something that should be sneered at - in any discipline. If these people who are supposed to represent intellectual thought and freedom act like this then, yeah, I'd say it's a serious issue. But that's just me.

Anyway, I'm glad to see some scientists aren't acting aloof like Kroooooooooooogman - and he's not the only one to be sure. Geologist Dr. Don Easterbrook is incensed at Kroooooooooogman's poor attempt at "balance" commentating. 

Krooooooooogman, it should be noted, is an economist - one that lobbied hard for bail outs. He's not a climate expert. Furthermore, as a scholar he should exhibit more wisdom. He should know better.

***

All I know, remember I know little, is that some people stand to make a MINT off the redirecting of national economies - if it comes to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.