2009-11-09

Blog Update

Some of you may have noticed I have brought all my blogs under the blogger template. I hope to one day escape this free template and go off on my own but for now I need to stay in my room fed by my parents.

Those blogs will all be works in progress as I will have to find the energy to promote them and find the right look. As it stands, I have little inspiration to do so.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother at all.

Then I think of that little starving kid in Bolivia who somehow manages access to the internet. It would tear me to bits if I let him or her or it down and hear them say the all too familiar, "No lo entiendo."

Tear. Me. Apart.


For them, I soldier on the long highway of communicative nothingness. Why am I here? Why is this autoroute speaking Creole to me? Why are those birds flipping me the bird? Why does this paved road giggle each time I hit a bump and spill hot espresso all over my face? Why? Why? Why?

Slap.

Slap.

Why?

4 comments:

  1. You just never know who will find your blog. It may change their lives forever; it may provide a point of conversation; it may be a point of contention; it may inspire someone...

    You just never know...

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my wife was a child and she did not want to empty her plate, her mother, Thérèse says so, used to tell her:"Empty your plate, think of those poor little Africans who have to ski barefoot!"
    So get over the blahs and keep on challenging...or irritating us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One duty in the life path, in the soldier's path, is to get over these moments of nothingness.

    We all have them - I have them since I retired. I told Paul about it.

    He said: C'MON MAN, WHAT HAS BITTEN YOU??

    YES, what the hell is this nothingness - just a phantasm of our mind, the great illusionist. Let us fight away these illusions. They count nothing if you see them for what they are.

    C'mon man! You wrote thousands of posts! Bits of everything - ideas, knowledge, inspiration- to hundreds of people. We people commenting now are just 3 of them. Hundreds of real people is not an illusion. Nothingness is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such kind ass-kicking words.

    I cry.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.