2009-09-03

Ignatieff: The Magic Man

Step right up, see, step right up and see the Great Mikey turn rubber into gold! I sees it with my own two, bloodshot eyes! Banish thy gin!

My Lord, the Liberals and Michael Ignatieff take me for a fool.

Did I hear him say, I said, did I hear him say he will cut the $50 billion deficit (you know, the one the whiny Liberals DEMANDED because Canada was about to enter a recessionary black hole) without raising taxes?

Is he for real?

***

As it stands, the Liberals remind me of Cartman from South Park with their bitching and moaning. Let me see if I get this straight. They're considering an election with a guy who couldn't beat Stephane Dion? The Liberals talk in gibberish rhetorical platitudes. It's a lot of blah, blah, blah filibustering without saying much. It makes the head spin.

I'm one of those moderate swing voters. I generally vote for the party that bull shits less and limits my migraines. Right now, the Liberals bother me and have done little impress and thus attract me back. They're simply aren't ready.

The Liberals are from Tralfamadore and I'm from Venus.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a desperate situation that, for the first time ever in my life, I may abstain from voting in the next election.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in your boat.

    But there's an option. Give the conservatives a majority. The liberals aren't ready.

    If the liberals force an election in their state they lose me for good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me a conservative majority is a no-no.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know.

    But I'm cool with it.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.