2009-09-18

Blog Deleted: Fact Of Blog Life

Every once in a while, as I check on some blogs I enjoy, I discover the message "Blog has been deleted by its author."

It always leaves me in a "aw, too bad!" mode. You always want to send a message and ask why it happened. Alas, such is the movement of life; boom and bust of the internet and the blogs that inhabit it.

This was the case with The Pen and the Spindle. A history oriented blog with an academic sensibility. There aren't enough of those around.

I suspect the reaction by people when my blog is put out of its misery will be:

It's about time!

2 comments:

  1. No, I enjoy your blog even if only to disagree with some of your too libertarian ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. I don't think I'd be libertarian enough for libertarians!

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.