2021-06-09

They Had ONE Job To Do

One word I've come to loathe is 'preparedness'.

You always hear authority figures talk about it. So much so it's become value onto itself.

I concur being prepared is important. 'Be Prepared' as the Boy Scouts advise. Ironically, they weren't prepared for the woke mob (wokeapaths) who came for them. But that's neither here or there.

Where it becomes irritating is when those who extoll the viruses of preparedness fail to be prepared.

Covid-19 is a good example.

How could public health agencies whose only job is to protect public health could have failed so miserably? They were so incompetent it forced them into a series of disastrous policies that will linger on fo years and perhaps decades depending on that we measure. For example, mental health. The scars left from our measures will have lasting impacts on the lives of some people.. 

I don't understand how PHAC in Canada and the CDC and NIH in the United States could be caught off guard to such an extent as it was. What do they do all day? Yap and sip coffee?

The Fauci emails were filled with invites to speak, ideas and products to combat the virus but little of it showed they were in control of the situation. They seemed to be in a daze and confused mode winging as they went along.

And therein lies the issues. If Fauci and public health officials were arbitrarily giving orders what did you expect the government was going to do?

The lack of preparedness led to the mess we're in.

They had ONE job.

They failed.

They must ALL resign.

Theresa Tam and Anthony Fauci must leads this downfall. 



4 comments:

  1. Every month I am earning online more than $8650 by doing a very simply online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>>Copy Here→→→→→https://www.newsalary9.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few hours. This is what I do,
    ....COPY THIS WEBSITE... https://www.webwork8.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google is by and by paying $27485 to $29658 consistently for taking a shot at the web from home. I have joined this action 2 months back and I have earned $31547 in my first month from this action. Take a gander at it what I do.....
    This Website OPEN HERE------>>>
    W­­­­W­­­­W.C­­­­A­­­­S­­­­H­­­­A­­­­P­­­­P­­­­1.C­­­­O­­­­M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dems are always cleaning up after rightwards' messes. Roosevelt, Obama, Biden are only three samples of Democrats literally saving the USA from going under because of rightwing greed, selfishness, corruption and incompetence...www.top6jobs.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.