2021-06-02

Daily Derp: The Spectacular Fall of Cult Leader Anthony Fauci; Canada Has Shit For Brains

Ontario is getting more pathetic by the second. Schools to remain closed. I just can't anymore.

Science: Head east.

Canada: Runs west.

Turns out 66 Ontario MP's didn't think it was important enough to vote on Ford stealing himself more powers until December.

This country has gone off the rails.

******

Canada. A composite sketch:








******

MIT and Harvard study look at if vaccines may permanently alter DNA.

*****

Classify under 'Losing the narrative'.

Shhh. Don't tell Canada. She's asleep and it's citizens don't want to be disturbed.

*****

There's not enough maple leaves in the world for how much I love Canada at the moment.

*****

Some vaccine info.

Info.

Some on myocarditis.

Characterized by the shameless CDC - who are more concerned about masks - as 'mild'.

Myocarditis is NOT a mild problem. It leads to death.

*****

Digital ID info.

The bottom line is they're funnelling humans into one big herd.

We're at a fork in the road. Freedom is one route, whatever happens is on the other.

And if you think it's private and secure think twice as this will only increase black markets and invite still more corruption. Hackers will have a feast.

******



Oh dear me Anthony. Between the leaked emails and FOIA, you need to come clean. You thought you could get away with it but the truth always wins in the end.

As for the masses who fell for this false idol, it will be shocking for them to watch his spectacular fall if it finally comes to the lab theory being true.

What will help is people will become more skeptical and snap out of the damn trance of blindly following 'expert' orders.

******

As I posted about Fauci, I didn't realize the depth of what's been uncovered. Here are snippets.

Let's start with masks:


Duh.

But there's so much more.

White House prepping to throw him under the bus.




They knew. They all knew lockdowns were not the way to go. Not it's safe for all these people to come out and safe themselves and science.

END THE COVID THEATRE NOW.

Are you listening Canada? You can stop pretending now.













3 comments:

  1. Sara jackson Makes $140 to $180 per day online work and i received $16894 in one month online acting from home.I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hours a day I've made such great m0ney. Everybody will do that job and monline akes extra cash by simply open this link https://www.webwork8.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara jackson Makes $140 to $180 per day online work and i received $16894 in one month online acting from home.I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hours a day I've made such great m0ney. Everybody will do that job and monline akes extra cash by simply open this link https://www.webwork8.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My last paycheck was $2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 8k for months now and ADt she works about 30 hours a week. and I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless.

    This is what I do..........>> W­­­­W­­­­W.C­­­­A­­­­S­­­­H­­­­A­­­­P­­­­P­­­­1.C­­­­O­­­­M

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.