2021-06-18

The Crimes And Lies That Turned Into A Loss Of Liberty

Canada is going to do it. They will embark on this new world order passport scheme. Illegal and immoral as it is,  it's here because the Canadian people bought the lie.

I'm  floored they managed to scam the world into believing a now endemic virus with a high survival rate that doesn't spread asymptomatically, hyped by the faulty PCR test that doesn't show infection, killed one demographic in one setting (mostly government institutions), that should and could have been stopped with simple, effective early treatments, mandated ineffective masks based solely on a small contingent of medical officials who were not PPE experts with a shred of evidence, then unethically forcing an experimental vaccine that doesn't do much and is likely toxic coming with an obscene amount of deaths and injuries ultimately robbing people of their basic mobility rights exhorting them into a Faustian deal to 'restore' God given rights that were illegally stolen from them. Moreover, as if this wasn't outrageous enough, a virus that was bio-engineered and escaped from a lab funded by NIH though a man who helped cement a cult of catastrophic lockdowns and psychologically traumatizing mask wearing.


The evil is of a certain depth I can't conceive. 


If the majority of people are getting vaccinated and we were told we need 75% to get to herd.....why the need for passports exactly? What's the end game? To punish the 20%? I think it goes beyond Covid. I think they know Covid is not dangerous. They're doing it to ram through a digitalize existence and to concentrate more power and control. They weren't kidding when they said 'new normal'. It ends with less freedom. So far, the United States seems to be holding out. 


So what the heck is Canada thinking constantly playing along with Europe? I don't get it.


Do people grasp that they are being total cunts buying lies from psychopathic cunt liars? 


What's it going to take?


Justin Trudeau is the worst thing to happen to this country. And if one could smack that smirk off this son of a bitch douchescumbag communist. 



4 comments:

  1. I get paid more than $120 to $130 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $15k from this without having online working skills. This is what I do... www.work4flyer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighboure advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now......Onlinejobs.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i Agree thAt eric`s blurb is impossible, on mondAy i bought A gorgeous Audi when i got my check for $8011 this-lAst/4 weeks And just over ten k lAst munth. with-out A doubt this is the most-finAnciAly rewArding i've hAd. i begAn this 3 months Ago And pretty much strAight AwAy stArted to eArn At leAst $76... per-hour. i follow this website,,............ www.cashidea1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ⁣ I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it.The potential with this is endless...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.