2021-06-21

Canada's Collusion With China Catching Attention Of The United States

I never thought I'd see the day but here we are. The United States has finally begun to squeeze Canada as they have questions for Justin Trudeau and his attempt to 'soft peddle' Canada into an alliance with communist China.

We all know Justin is a treasonous, ideological, dimwitted obnoxious megalomaniac fruit sushi. Under his reign of stupidity this country has been run by a rag time collection of remedial and mediocre communists, ideologues and consultants. It's a horrible if not grim situation. 

We have to put an end to this. 

And it would appear the Americans have had enough. 

Thankfully. 

They have some questions and Canada will have to explain and answer them.



3 comments:

  1. Get $192 hourly from Google!…Yes this is Authentic since I just got my first payout of $24413 and this was just of a single week… I have also bought my Range Rover Velar right after this payout…It is really cool job I have ever had and you won’t forgive yourselfif you do not check it...www.cashidea1.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes $500 to $1200 per day online work and i received $25894 in one month online acting from home. I am a daily student and work simply one to a pair of hours in my spare time. Everybody will do that job and online makes extra cash by simply.
    OPEN HERE…... W­­­w­­­w­­­.C­­­a­­­s­­­h­­­A­­­p­­­p­­­1.C­­­o­­­m

    ReplyDelete
  3. ⁣ I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it.The potential with this is endless...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.