2020-07-26

Scheer Calls on Trudeau And Morneau To Resign

The Trust Fund Duo are at it again.

Boy, this WE charity scandal is all kinds dirty. How Trudeau remains leader of the Liberals; let alone Canada is a mystery. He's been found guilty of four ethics violations already and is under investigation again. Unfortunately, the politicized RCMP won't do anything - again. Neither will the media of course because, well, they're on the take now and have to maintain the hand that feeds it.

Still. Seriously, have some self-dignity already and resign. At some point the Liberals have to protect their image and brand. The identity politics train is running out of track. People, I think, are just getting tired of it and in some sense perhaps even see the division and angst it has caused.

Ans Judging by that apology, Morneau is a gutless squirm. What pile of insulting drivel.

There's a certain sociopathic feel to these two and their never-ending apologies.

Still more loathsome (yes, they can go lower than setting up a scam off the backs of the youth) is they're now about to make a junior Minister take the fall. A woman of course.

The two biggest yappers about women's rights have never thought twice to throw women under the bus to save their sorry asses.

Problem is Screech Chrystia would potentially become temporary PM if Justin leaves. Which he won't.

I used to watch her on The McLoughlin Group and thought to myself she was a waste of space. I had no idea why she was on. I don't think I ever saw her offer single original or thoughtful point. She'd just bop her head and agree like mid-wit.

And then comes allegations of harassment and a toxic environment in the Governor-General's office of Julie Payette.

Boy, the Liberals are paragons of integrity.

That integrity of Canada has been severely strained since 2015.



2 comments:

  1. I am making a good salary online from home.I’ve made 97,999 dollar.s so for last 5 months working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I’m just so happy that I found out about it…..... Read More     

    ReplyDelete
  2. STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY… MORE AND MORE EARNING DAILY BY JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS, I am a student and i work daily on this site and earn money..Go this site home media tech tab for more details thanks you.CLICK HERE══════►► 𝐔𝐒𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘  

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.