2020-07-18

Note To Parents Of Quebec: Do NOT Allow Legault To Force Mask Wearing In Schools

It's DANGEROUS.

The science is clear. Children aren't in danger of Covid-19.

It's an immoral abomination Legault is mandating ANY child to wear a mask.

Wearing a mask during physical activity is just about the most evil thing you can force onto anyone; let alone a child. I say this because you know schools or people or frightened parents are going to demand it.

Those stupid face shields? The CDC has declared there's not enough research to even conclude anything. Yet, I see kids with them in the streets.

Those parents are acting irresponsibly by succumbing to the precautionary principle.

As you can see, I'm increasing the volume of my posts regarding this travesty of a situation.

Paediatricians and pedantic hospitals are in agreement the schools must open up and that the flu remains a bigger problem.


2 comments:

  1. I am making $125 per hour working online on my laptop among my family. I continue doing work in my room talking to them. Its too easy to complete it no experience or skill required. You just need internet connection and PC/Laptop. For more information visit......... Read More    

    ReplyDelete
  2. STAY HOME AND STARTING WORK AT HOME EASILY… MORE AND MORE EARNING DAILY BY JUST FOLLOW THESE STEPS, I am a student and i work daily on this site and earn money..HERE══════►►𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭  

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.