2020-03-26

To Howard University And Kennedy Arts Center: Are You Proud?

Now that the Democrats kept their Tammany Hall and Huey Long fantasies and fetishes alive, maybe we shouldn't hate on the corrupted fools in the party. Maybe we should hate the game. Maybe we should lean on the cronies who take the money.

If I were someone in those organizations who are shamelessly taking money from this bill that really should be 100% focused on the pandemic, I would take the undeserved hand out and give it to a hospital. Do something honourable in a time of need.

They should feel shame for taking money as people suffer.

This shouldn't be a case of 'politics as usual'.

The sad part? People are losing their jobs and businesses while the elites who run the KAC and Howard (with its $700 million endowment purse) run to the Hamptons to live in luxury as they wait out the crisis.

It's not only disgusting but immoral.

This is the legacy of the fools in the Democrat party who held a nation in crisis hostage.

Shame.

Disgrace. 

8 comments:

  1. I am making $98/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is acquiring $20 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it. simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.. go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart..........Read MoRe    

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ Work At Home For USA ] I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here... Read More

    ReplyDelete
  3. [ Work At Home For USA ] I started earning $350/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here.. Read More  

    ReplyDelete
  4. My last month's online earnings was $16953 just by doing very easy and simple job online from home. I am a full time student and doing this online work for 2 to 3 hrs daily online. Awesome job and earning from this are just amazing. Get this today and start making money by follow details.... Read More

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make $7500 every month… Start doing online computer-based work through our Fox80 website and start getting that much needed extra income every month… You’ll get trained by us, no prior experience needed open this link…… Read More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make $6,000-$8,000 A Month Online With No Prior Experience Or Skills Required. Be Your Own Boss And for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot just open this link..... Read More

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very Amazing when i saw in my Acount 8000$ par month .Just do work online at home on laptop with my best freinds . So u can always make Dollar Easily at home on laptop.... Read More  

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.