2020-03-22

All Eyes On China

This is China.

The same China the media bends over backwards to defend.

My anger knows no bounds.

I hope that motherfucker and people like him die a horrible death like this.

He's probably an NBA fan. Or shall I say CNBA: The Chinese National Basketball Association.

****

People are trying to claim we do this in the West. No we don't. We literally don't cook dogs or skin cats alive.

You can try and tell me this is a one-off but this is years I've been hearing about this sort of depraved behavior.


Perhaps we can all use some perspective and look in the mirror. Not intended to justify but rather heed the casting of stones. Consider the animal farming practices here in our own backyard. DYK the US is ranked 2nd worst in the farm animal cruelty index?

Eat. Shit asshole.

Let's put you in that pan and spare me your fucken straw man.

We don't kill cats and dogs. It's not part of our culture.

2 comments:

  1. ★Makes $140 to $180 reliably online work and I got $16894 in one month electronic acting from home.I am a bit by bit understudy and work basically one to a few hours in my extra time.Everybody will finish that commitment and monline akes additional money by just open this link......Read MoRe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ★I Am Earning $70,000 so Far this year working 0nline and I am a full time understudy and essentially working for 2 to 3 hours step by step I've made such extraordinary m0ney.I am Genuinely grateful to and my administrator,...go to this site home media tech tab for more detail thank you..... Read More

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.