2020-03-23

Follow The Derelict Liberals Amidst A Pandemic

Bill Brasky doing a fine job following the obscene incompetence of Trudeau and his Ministers of Woke.

That's if you want you blood to boil.

At every turn, they put ideology over the safety of Canadians. They told us shutting flights from China was 'racist'. And now, we're finding out flights from China are landing in Vancouver! Does China have pictures or something?

And the arrogance! Hajdu had the audacity to suggest they're ready to step in if the provinces don't act. Quebec has been waaayyyy ahead of the Feds on this.

I can see, nonetheless, the Liberals taking the provinces over under false pretences. Don't fall for the trap.

Are Canadians paying attention? Now we are faced with the possibility a sentient piece of lint could very well assume full reigns of power.

Pray for this country. We're in bad hands.

Remember when teachers would have a student each read a paragraph from a novel in class? That's how Justin sounds when he addresses the country.

I don't see a leader. I see a weak and shallow man.

*****

As for the media, check out this asshole from the G&M Gary Mason.

Objective journalism my fucken ass.

*****

Ladies and germs, a very funny man and a very close friend of Justin Trudeau (we think, wink, wink), the face of Chinese propaganda.

....Lijian Zhao!

/cue Johnny Carson intro theme.

****


Race and global health experts argue describing COVID-19 as a "Chinese" virus exacerbates xenophobia amid the rapidly unfolding outbreak while Chinese officials remain rankled by President Trump's repeated use of the phrase.

Enemies of the people.

When did USA Today get bought out by the CNBA (Chinese National Basketball Association) and China?


****


Replying to
and
There's a simple fact that America ppl should know, over 80% of facial mask production is in China. If China's really pissed off and ban the masks export, there's no one else on earth to produce enough masks for America.

That's right asshole. You seemed pleased by this.

That's why this event started by China should make the West rethink its manufacturing model. Time to stop dealing with China. And then we can stop reading bullying Tweets like this one.




3 comments:

  1. ★Makes $140 to $180 reliably online work and I got $16894 in one month electronic acting from home.I am a bit by bit understudy and work basically one to a few hours in my extra time.Everybody will finish that commitment and monline akes additional money by just open this link......Read MoRe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ★I Am Earning $70,000 so Far this year working 0nline and I am a full time understudy and essentially working for 2 to 3 hours step by step I've made such extraordinary m0ney.I am Genuinely grateful to and my administrator,...go to this site home media tech tab for more detail thank you..... Read More

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM Making a Good Salary from Home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone. go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart ....... Read More  

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.