2020-03-09

Chrystia Freeland Has No Class

I don't know who annoys me more Justin or Chrystia Freeland. It's a tight one.

I think progressives will only be happy with gender-neutral and women only clubs. Men's clubs are out of the question.

What was the point of this stunt by Freeland?

I'm glad the club stood its ground.

It was gratifying to see her leave.

A politicians bullying a private citizen like that is disgraceful and unsporting. Maybe she should take a page out of how conservatives handle leaving establishments where they're asked to leave.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/11/2020

    I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone.
    ......Here is what I do...........► WayOfIncome.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.