2013-04-05

Snippets Of T.C.

In addition to never eating a Big Mac, I never ordered a banana split in my life. I don't like indulgence in my food. It pisses me off.

I was talking to a chef/restaurant mogul today. We got to talking about pizza. I lamented that you can't find a reliable pizza place in Montreal (I know of a couple) but he argued for the benefits 'Montreal style' pizza was our pizza.

I had no idea there was a 'Montreal style' pizza to be honest. Basically, it's take-out pizza with excessive mozzarella and pepperoni. And often, salty. It's how the market likes it here he told me.

Good for watching the game with the guys but as far as pizza as we Italians conceive the idea it leaves much to be desired.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.