2013-04-03

Snippets Of T.C.

The blog doesn't do shit bringing out my personality. My hue if you will.  I don't even know who I am anymore or why I like sweet and salty popcorn. I traditionally hate fucking popcorn. Each time I see popcorn I immediately see Orville's face. And when I get a glimpse of Redenbachers's face in a grocery aisle I think of Mr. Furley. It's fucked up. I don't see popcorn. I see old men.

Maybe it's mission accomplished at Popcorn Mission Control. Maybe there's someone at a desk somewhere overlooking aisles quietly murmuring, "yes!" Don't laugh, I often get the feeling someone is watching me in a grocery store. "Ooo, get a loadadisguy he's going for the no-name brand! Loser! Someone sucks his dick?"

I have no idea anymore why I even bother with this crap. I'm pissed off these days; especially with people I disagree with. I hate them. No. I don't think hate is a strong word. When I say hate I mean hate in the sense I hate...people.

/burps. No, really. I just burped. Just had a a bean and rice burrito.

So.

Louis CK is a funny guy. Like Tommy in Goodfellas.

His nigger bit is a non-sequitur for words. That's how I roll and for him to bring it to comedic life so well is so damn cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.