2011-05-27

Bureaucrats Should Be Silent Assistants

I know exactly what he means.

I face the exact same issues.

As I've mentioned in the past, for example, I was forced to buy a sign I didn't really need and because of regulations regarding ratios, I have to hire an employee I really can't afford. If I don't, I run the risk of losing my permit. What this means, is I can't pay myself and not paying myself means I can't service my personal debts and affairs a little longer than I should. And if I need an extension on a loan to keep me going, I'm faced with tight banks who won't lend.

Small business ALWAYS get hit hardest with interventionism.

Since the majority of people are not entrepreneurs, they don't know this first hand.

You can always tell who the non-business owners with little financial sense are on comments threads.

***

“Government should act like my assistant, not my boss.”


Amen.

It's exactly what I beg for here on this blog. I accept the government's role in society. What I don't accept is having to justify my decisions to them at every turn.

It really doesn't feel like they're partners but bosses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.