2010-06-22

Funny

I've been a little too obsessed with eHarmony these days. I don't know why. Maybe it's the whole psycho aspect of it. Maybe I'm falling to smithereens emotionally watching all these soccer games. Ga,ga,ga,ba,ba,ba...wha? Yes, honey. Yes. Did you know eHarmony gets right to your soul by asking 29 questions of dimensions? Or something to that effect.

29! Let's get a divorce, join eHarmony and really see if we're meant for each other, k? K, baby? I see only upside here. At worst, depending how I answer the questions, I could bag me a deranged nymph nutcase. Yeah, sure, there are some risks but, golly-gee, the sex! Imagine the sex...Eat fresh.

Think Fatal Attraction. Then I kill the girl in my jacuzzi and my wife would love me ever more. Or in a less dramatic scenario, menage a trois.

So bumming around absorbing as much information I can about eHarmony, I found some really neat stories about people detailing their (failed) experiences with the dating service. This one made me chuckle; especially the responses.

Two caught my eye. One guy was turned down by eHarmony. Apparently, you can be rejected if you don't answer the questions "right":

Specifically, they didn't like his answer to question no 16, which asked "What do you like most in a woman".



The guy responded, "My d**k"...

And this one:

My favorite E-harmony story is how I wanted to cancel my membership, the reason being that they only matched me with people have a continent away. When I mentioned this, they offered me 3 months free, and magically they started matching me with people more local to me. So much for the scientific approach they boast about. Anyway, they matched me with my boss, who was a woman that absolutely hated me, and indeed most men. She did everything to make my life at the company miserable. The thing is, when they match me, the other party is informed at the same time. She avoided me for weeks.

Nice.

1 comment:

  1. not getting enough action?

    http://nemrits.com/gallery/pic/20080712105813

    http://nemrits.com/gallery/pic/20100622084718

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.