2009-07-03

Fake Culture And Gamblin' Gainey

Hm. I've been slow these days. My brains feels like it's in a rut. But I always have something up my sleeve so here's a post I wrote over at Who We Are about Canadian subsidies in the arts. I wonder if it produces anything of real value. While you're at it, may as well read my thoughts on dual citizenship in sports.

I could say I'm taking the easy way out by linking away but not really since I wrote the fricken pieces of junk.

***
Hey, would have thought Bob Gainey is a degenerate gambler! Inside joke to hockey fans. For his recent moves I honor the Gamblin' Ramblin' Man with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.