2019-03-19

On New Zealand, Guns And Faux Virtue

I read that New Zealanders are voluntary handing their guns in saying 'we don't need these' while simultaneously I heard gun sales are on the rise after the government promised to tighten gun laws.

Of course, the latter group don't broadcast their intentions. They silently just do it. Sort of how the wealthy quietly move money around when faced with coercive or punitive measures seeking to plunder their money.

It's all part of the unseen.

This is rational behaviour. As my father would say in Italian, 'Zit', Zit'. (Zito, zito. Quiet, Quiet. Or Shhh).

This agency, of course, is problematic to the social engineering aspirations of the left. If they could stop it, they would.

All in the name of 'justice' and 'fairness' you see.

Those handing their guns in, I have to wonder about their motivations. It's never explained why they do it.

To me, it's rather odd and irrational.

It in effect says, 'I don't trust myself due the actions of others. Not only do I hand over my guns, I permit the government to strip me of my agency.'

For what?

To show once is virtuous in the face of a perceived evil?

If only we could hand out certificates so that people can display their virtue signalling.

'I handed in my guns, don't use straws and eat less meat.'

What have you done lately to help out?

****

Officials and activists in New Zealand and Australia are over reacting to the point of madness with their crackdowns. As usual, the 'cure' is worse than the disease. Scumbags. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.