2019-03-22

Geoff Regan Is A One Sided Speaker

I've been watching Parliament on and off quite a bit since the election of Trudeau. I go off because it becomes to painful and grating to watch this amateur Liberal party deflect and screech.

But I must say it's a while I've noticed the Speaker isn't exactly fair when it comes to running Parliament. He always seems to eager to reprimand the Conservatives while giving a tad too long of a leash to the Liberals.

Just an observation.

****

As an important addition, Justin shut down the Justice Committee looking into the SNC Lavalin scandal.

I repeat. Not a leader of a nation; of men.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.