2013-06-12

NDP Playing Holier Than Thou In Our Minds

At the risk of being struck by lightning, run over by a car, smote by God, crossed by a black cat,  struck by lightning, choking on dry Mini-Wheats and audited by CRA for being a terrible blogger, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to side with Justin Trudeau on this one.

Yeah, you heard me. Or read me.

I think the NDP are stretching on this one. 

Tell you what. How about they come forward with their expense reports. As a matter of fact, why don't all politicians face that music?

I'm sure there's a shit load of items they no business expensing we're on the hook for.

The NDP shout-voting down a Liberal motion for more transparency was some piece of cynical politicking. That party makes me laugh.

Although, I personally wouldn't pay to listen to Justin Trudeau speak. Not unless he's drunk and dishing out family secrets. Then I'd maybe kick in 5 bucks.

 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.