2012-08-22

CAQ Option Tempting But Not Ready?

What's a guy like me - who hails from the school of Les Nessman - to do on September 4?

I wanted to believe I had an option but I don't. There are no options but the Liberals. The CAQ generally say things I like but I don't think I can make the jump...yet.

I entertained the CAQ but Legault is a separatist. Voting for him would betray my lack of patience; even respect for separatists.

***

Legault, I heard on the radio, wants to copy the British model on public health. What planet is he on? Britain's NHS is, from what I hear and read, probably worse than Canada's system. Besides, as Charest retorted, "We're not in England."

Or Scandinavia for that matter.

Why he didn't say France, Germany or Italy - which seem to top various lists studying health systems - but settled on the British?

***

Speaking of the Brits.

Bunch of radical, cross-dressing,...royalists. I got nothing.

Traditonalists my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.