2010-02-23

This Isn't Surprising

Duh. It didn't take Harvard to tell me that. Anyone with a mild grasp of internet broadband would know Canada over charges. I just have to look at my Videotron bill. It's pure gouging. But that's what it is in Canada. We have a monopolistic system in the industry. I don't think it's any better in the U.S. from what I read.

"Isn't this typical...the corporates tweaking the data to suit the end to their means. Canada always wants to play with the big boys with a third world mentality and budget and the U.S. and the other G7 countries just sit there and laugh at us."

Ain't that the truth. The CRTC. Non-transparent. Non-elected. Yet, wield so much power over us. Absurd. I learned a long time ago to just assume the opposite of anything the CRTC says.


By the way, if you look at the rankings, it's pretty much the same story on health care in the OECD. No one is looking to us for pointers.  

If you want to lodge a complaint go here.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.