2010-02-18

It Was Over Before It Began

MSNBC inserted Keith Olbermann into their lineup likely to take on Rush Limbaugh on the EIB Network.

The best way I can describe this fight is this way:



I was at a live feed broadcast at the old Montreal Forum for that fight. 1988 I think it was. My father took me and friend. We were halfway through our Mars bar when the fight ended. Tyson was a raging rhino. He still gives me nightmares. He quite possibly remains the scariest athlete ever.

Spinks is Olbermann. Limbaugh is Tyson.

Hey, check Olbermann (why do I keep thinking of Oktoberfest when I spell his name?) match acting wits with a chipmunk.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2/18/2010

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNpoJ8W53D8&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.