2010-02-05

The Kind Of Fella I Am

Someone asked me "what kind of guy I am." It was one of those god dang annoying rhetorical question. Not quite "who am I?" but close enough.

To be honest, I don't spend too much time with such pansy questions. If you can't define yourself in a slug line, then you may as well be pepperoni. All wrapped up tight and sealed hoping to be eaten.

Ok. I don't know what the fuck that means. For some reason this scene in Seinfeld entered my mind:



What kind of guy am I? I'm the type of guy who, if at a sporting event, will sit on the side behind the underdog, loser team with no hope and no fans. I'm the kind of guy who will take the time to get to know the "less" popular people. Popular people are boring. They're so busy trying to fit in and maintain an appearance of "cool." Then again, people are not so popular for a reason sometimes. The "market" is good at weening out I suppose.

As for "who am I?" I'll settle for "I'm me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.