2009-05-25

Starbucks Update

Since I brought up the point of serving espresso in a mini-cardboard cup, I may as well provide a follow up. Normally, I like heading to an Italian bar for my espresso but where I live there are no good ones so I head to Starbucks. They still don't know how to make an espresso despite the good quality of their coffee but hey. I go for the "experience".

Anyway, I ordered an espresso. This time it came in a large (whatever it's called there. Intermezzo? Mezzo-soprano?) cardboard cup.

I stared at it like I did it's sibling from the other day. This can't be good for the environment.

I think I have to call my local MP and demand action.

Maybe not.

Anyway.

I think I'll just order a cappuccino or latte cafe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.