2008-04-08

There Is Help For People With Bad Credit Loans

As you know, every once in a while I talk finances. You can take the boy out of financial services but you can’t take finances out of the boy.

I know someone who has bad credit. It has essentially handicapped their life. It mostly happened when she was young, carefree and careless. And now she must live by the fall out. There's a certain loss of economic flexibility and independence that comes with bad credit. She can't sign for anything on her own and must live vicariously through someone who is willing to sign for her.

"I was so naive and irresponsible back then. I’ve had to live with the consequences," she told me recently.

It is indeed sad she feels helpless and hampered by a bad credit rating.

The temptation to tell her “I told you so” was great but I didn’t need to. Besides, it’s not really my style. But she did add, “I should have listened to you and Mario!” Mario was at the time, ironically enough, a VISA representative. He and I tried in vain to get her to clean up her act.

Nonetheless, while my friend is now on the path to rehabilitating her bad credit history, there are options available to other people in her situation.

One place is Bad Credit Loans. This website offers people the chance to choose and compare home, auto and personal loans as well as credit cards that is right for them. It’s sort of like a user guide. People have all sorts of credit issues with bad credit credit cards and can view Bad Credit Loans as a second chance to rehabilitate their credit and lives. I don’t know what kind of interest companies offer so it’s best people do their homework and ask many questions.

The site is incredibly easy to navigate around, is clean, well presented and linear in its consistency with its message and purpose. One thing I look for in a website is how easy it is to find the “contact us” page. When it is hard to find it tells me a company doesn’t want to be found or contacted. Not troubles here. It also offers instant approval options.

I don’t know of any other options for people in this situation. If I hear of anything I’ll definitely post about it. For now, you may want to check out Bad Credit Loans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.